Theses (IK) Cím szerinti böngészés
Megjelenítve 1 - 20 (Összesen 270)
Találat egy oldalon
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőA web application for trading used books based on JavaLu, Haoran; Vágner, Anikó; DE--Informatikai KarWith the development of society, creating a resource-saving society has become an important strategy for countries around the world. However, there are many wasted book resources on campus. Books are an indispensable part of the campus, and students can learn knowledge through them, but a large number of books are left unused at the end of each academic year, and the resources are seriously wasted. In this regard, it is important to establish a campus used book trading system and use used books rationally. This text introduces the technology used in the development of the campus used book trading systems and the implementation of functions.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAI system for shopping (ecommerce app)Tanzeel Ur Rehman, Mohammad; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarThis Thesis is about web app development. Its about an ecommerce web app where users login and register. It is described how the users can see the products and when they click on it they can go to the cart page. It describes the cart area where products are stored in a cart. It is described how data is stored in mongoose database. It describes the payment method and order system.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAkkreditációt Támogató Interaktív Portál Fejlesztése(2011-11-16T08:25:22Z) Kósa, László; Husi, Géza; DE--TEK--Műszaki KarAkkreditációt Támogató Interaktív Portál Fejlesztése, amely a Debreceni Egyetem Műszaki Kar oktatói, hallgatói és adminisztrátorai munkáját segíti. Az oldalra feltölthetjük a tantárgyak tematikáit és a tantárgyakhoz tartozó leírásokat.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAlgorithm Development for Autonomous DrivingQasim, Muhammad; Harangi, Balázs; DE--Informatikai KarModern road safety systems, in general, and autonomous vehicles in particular, rely heavily on visual data to detect and classify objects such as pedestrians, traffic signs and lights, and other cars nearby to aid in good vehicle operation safely in their surroundings. However, the performance of object detection algorithms may degraded in difficult weather conditions. Despite tremendous advances in the development of drainage systems, the impact of rain on object perception has received little attention, particularly in the context of autonomous computing. The thesis' primary goal is to present a study on the most recent and novel ways for reducing the impact of wet weather on an autonomous vehicle's ability to detect objects
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAn Automated Solution for Sudoku PuzzlesGeevarghese, David; Nagy, Dávid; DE--Informatikai KarMy thesis is about finding an automated solution for Sudoku puzzles (2x2, 2x3, 3x3, and X-Sudoku). Sudoku is a puzzle where in you have to fill a 9x9 grid with numbers from 1 to 9 in such a way so each box, row and column only contains one occurrence of those nine numbers. I will be using the backtracking algorithm and regarding the problem as a Constraint Satisfaction Problem. I will mainly use Java and JavaFX to accomplish this goal.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAn Ecommerce Website(B2C)Sheikh, Muhammad Zain; Bérczes, Tamás; DE--Informatikai KarAn Ecommerce website(B2C) developed by using C#, ASP.NET CORE, Angular, SQLITE and Redis. For the payment, we had used Stripe. An online store where user can buy something, register themselves using display name, email address, and password. They can pay for the items by online card payment. They can also choose the delivery option. They can see the summary of their order that includes the items, their price, and delivery option price. After a successful payment user can also view their orders they had paid for in their account profile.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAn implementation of VPGNet for road marking detectionHabiballah, Hamza; Kovács, László; DE--Informatikai KarIn the framework of this research, we suggest integrated, trainable network that can go from beginning to finish, able to recognize road markers and use vanishing points for navigation in bad weather. We concentrate on wet and poorly light situations, which have received less attention owing to evident obstacles. Pictures captured during a downpour are one such example prone to poor lighting, and the occurence of lane markers is distorted by light reflection on wet roads. Color distortion occurs at night when there is minimal light. This has led to the lack of a standard dataset and only a tiny number of proven algorithms are weather-resistant. To address this shortcoming, we used a cutting-edge dataset labeled by VPGNet for lanes and road markings, which consists of approximately 20,000 photos taken in four distinct conditions: no rain, light rain, heavy rain, and night, supplemented by a smaller dataset of 2,000 images of three scenes: glare, night, and grainy captured from an donkeycar contraption. We create, test, and compare several iterations of the proposed networkwhilst reiterating the value of each individual role. The proposed method needs just one forward pass to identify lanes and road markers and predict vanishing points. Across a variety of experimental setups, our method has shown to be both accurate and reliable in real time. (25 fps).
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAn interactive Hungarian language learning platformDe Lima Dias, Samuel Carlos; Vágner, Anikó; DE--Informatikai KarLearning a new language can be a daunting and exhausting task. It is especially true for Hungarian language learners, who does not count with updated and dynamic study material on the internet. To remedy this, the use of computer programs was inserted in this context to serve as a companion. Through the time, with the advent of the internet and mobile phones, the necessity of such software increased and forced them to evolve into web applications. Web applications are systems that run over the internet. They are like traditional systems that receive input, process information and output. However, they are run and interpreted by a browser and it involve a totally different approach when compared to traditional applications. This work is intended to create a platform where those students can find useful, updated and relevant Hungarian language content, meet fellow students and probe their language skills through interactive educative activities. The idea behind this work emerged from the author’s personal experiences and observations, confirmed by other people through the application of a survey. Throughout this paper will be described the processes of planning and building modern and dynamic web applications.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of High Speed Communication and Switching TechnologieSheikhi Khouzani, Hamid; Gál, Zoltán; DE--Informatikai KarThis thesis is about the Analysis of High-Speed Communication and Switching Technologies which contains some chapters to discuss about the OSI model (Open Systems Interconnection Model) but not all which has been provided. Only those layers were described that were needed to know about the high speed techniques at them. They were data link layer, MPLS and network layer. The other chapter is about the network virtualization environment, the elements and architecture of Mininet. therefore, has been provided a program code in Python language to run as a virtualization of the network to get the results of showing the hosts, ping and bandwidth in Minimum or Maximum amount in Mb/s. the measurement environment of Mininet can be found as well. Simulated virtual network, displays the results of Bandwidth (Min, Max) on number of the nodes perfectly. However, the charts, figures and the tables has been provided in the thesis to make everything clear.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of High Speed Local and Metropolitan Area NetworkAslanli, Orkhan; Gál, Zoltán; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThis thesis paper concentrates on high speed network technologies and techniques. The first contribution of this thesis is to give detailed information about high speed switch fabrics that are implementing in the high speed network and working principle of these switch fabrics. Second contribution of this thesis is its comparative study of high speed network techniques in 3 layers of OSI namely- Layer 2 switching, 2.5-MPLS switching and Layer 3 switching. In here we have pointed their function and specification and applicability in the high speed network. Last main contribution is to build network simulation for evaluation of switch fabric performances, layer-2 switching and MPLS switching. In this section we have used 3 different simulation environment, namely- OpenSimMPLS, Packet tracer, and Mininet. In here we have carried performance evaluation, according to latency, and congestion in the high speed internet network. We have recorded data after changing some parameters in the network in order to examine performance of these technologies. According to data that we attained from our simulation, we believe that these investigation will be great contribution to the high speed network environment. We believe that with the demand for high speed network, the need for high speed internet connection will be increased day by day and more detailed investigations about High speed network local and metropolitan area network will be done in the immediate future.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of Intrusion Detection SystemAl-Aodat, Ashraf Mohammad Jadee; Herendi, Tamás; DE--Informatikai KarIntrusion detection plays an important role in ensuring information security, and the key technology is to accurately identify various attacks in the network. In this work, we analyze the technologies used in detecting malicious activity in the network. Recently It became common to use machine learning approaches like supervised and unsupervised learning to build such systems. Deep learning has proven to be very successful in many application domains but it has not been investigated well in intrusion detection. This work focuses on deep neural network models such as Deep Convolutional Neural Network, a couple of intrusion detection system. is proposed, implemented and analyzed. The Proposed systems are trained and tested on a modern datasets using GPU. Performance comparisons of proposed models are provided with other classifiers using well-known metrics. The experimental results of the proposed IDS shows promising results for real-world application in anomaly detection systems.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of IoT Services Based StoresSam, Shalu Sara; Gál, Zoltán; DE--Informatikai KarThe thesis deals with the analysis of the Internet of things Services Based Stores. Innovations such as automated gadgets, rambles, and independent vehicles, blockchains, expanded and virtual reality, computerized associates and machine learning will allow another stage of the advancement of IoT applications. Internet of things is a system of interconnected computing gadgets, mechanical, and progressed machines with one of a kind identities and the capacity to exchange information.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of virtual core network technics in Internet of ThingsAl-Zaidi, Mohanad; Gál, Zoltán; DE--Informatikai KarThe Internet of Things aims to provide connectivity for anything and anybody, no matter where they are. resulting in ubiquitous networks of diverse things and a large number of devices, which calls for the installation of extra network access and core hardware. There are many technical obstacles in the way of such vast IoT systems being integrated and operating without a hitch. Two techniques were tested in practice in this research for simplifying the management of large networks. 1) Virtualization technologies: SDN model used which proves the benefits of separating the processing part of network devices in an isolated controller. 2) Programmability and scripting using Python: the used codes examine how raw data can be analyzed for different purposes.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAndroid App DevelopmentOhwofa, Akpevwoghene Samson; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarThe thesis describes the brief history of the Android operating system, as well as compares it to the other biggest mobile operating system iOS. I also described the different versions of Android, and the difference between them. After the theoretical part, I moved on to the practical part where I introdcued the programming of Android programs. Moreover, an application is introduced where I present the basics of Android programming. For this application I used Android Studio and Java programming language. The theme of the application is Covid, it is an informatory app about everything related to Covid for the population. The app includes information about Covid vaccines, Covid tests and other useful tips.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAndroid application development – TensorFlowKhaloobagheri, Behnam; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarThe main focus of the project is to agriculture and recognition plants, where users should be able to take picture in android studio and the program has to detect the type of plant based on the model created with TensorFlow. Day by day we start using different tools and machines to make our lives easyer. One the most recently technologies that came handy and used in different various of industries is Deep and Machine Learning.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAndroid design/developmentBen Lakhdhar, Yassine; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarThis thesis research was done on Android application design and development. It required me to design and develop a prototype native mobile application on the Android platform. Research of multiple app development technologies was implemented to the practical as well as the theory part of the research. The research discusses types of mobile applications (native apps, web apps, hybrid apps) as well as the Android operating system, its features and architecture, and the Android environment used for the creation of the practical part of the thesis. Some of the technologies used were Flutter and Firebase, which aided with the app development process and as a result the prototype application Keep UP was built.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAndroid development using FirebaseSaeed, Louay; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarThe thesis mainly focused on Android development using a Framework. During the thesis, we explained how frameworks provide tools to provide faster and easier development. The framework that was used is Firebase. Most of Firebase features were discussed in the thesis in the first part of the thesis. Moreover, we mentioned the advantages and disadvantages of firebase, and what alternatives we can use to develop Android application. In the other part, we discussed how we developed our application ("Nutpen") using Firebase.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAndroid Game Development with AI playerGao, Yasen; Vágner, Anikó; DE--Informatikai KarThis Java-based Android program is used to implement a board game called Gomoku, players can choose between two-player matches or human-computer matches. In the thesis, we will discuss the composition of this Android program, which we can roughly divide into three parts: the structure of the user interface, the implementation of the bot's algorithm, and some related features. This application contains a simple user interface where the player can choose between different matches to play. The bot uses Minimax search and Alpha-beta pruning to play against the player, and also uses heuristic algorithms to improve the reaction speed of the bot. We will also discuss some details of the application, such as the localization of the application, the adaptation of the interface for horizontal and vertical screens, etc.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnimating Facial ExpressionsDergham, Modar; Tornai, Róbert; DE--Informatikai KarIn this Thesis, I present a real-time system for animating facial expressions of 3D avatars, the system creates facial animations by tracking the facial expressions of the user in 2D and transferring them to a 3D avatar in real-time. I also present a method for generating virtually unlimitedartiﬁcial data set of 3D human faces which can be used for training facial landmarkingand face detection systems.