- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőDigital and social media marketing for addressing the environmental conscious attitude.The thesis aimed to explore the relationship between digital marketing and sustainability, specifically in creating environmentally conscious attitudes amongst people from Gen-Z. The study analyzed the effectiveness of creative strategies, namely informative and storytelling strategies, in promoting sustainable practices. Primary research was conducted through a survey of 200 individuals, while secondary research involved the use of the life cycle marketing model, content marketing matrix, and RACE framework. The study recommends that companies focus on educating customers about sustainability and environmentally friendly practices. The thesis concludes with an annex of raw data collected from the survey.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőThe Impact of Social Media Influencer Marketing on the Consumer Behavior in the Vegan MarketThis study investigates the role of social media marketing in the vegan business. Meanwhile, veganism involves a number of related topics, including eating habits and nutrition, the use of animals in medical and cosmetic research, fitness and general well-being, and a variety of other societal concerns. Each of the veganism-related topics may spark online debates involving a variety of materials, content authors, and users. Some social media users and social networks appear to be especially important in sharing veganism knowledge and boosting veganism adoption. The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between social media marketing and the veganism business by determining which aspects of influencer marketing result in higher customer involvement.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőComparative Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on Tourism in Spain and TürkiyeThis research aims to determine and compare the impact of COVID-19 on tourism in Spain and Türkiye, two countries that are economically different but that rely heavily on tourism for their growth. This literature study begins with a global overview of the pandemic's consequences before examining the implications of COVID-19 on the tourism industries in Spain and Türkiye. Python programming language was used for data analysis. Accordingly, data between Spain and Türkiye was then compared and examined mainly using visualizations like line charts and heat maps. Findings depicted and discussed the different impacts of COVID-19 on their tourism industries.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőThe Entrepreneurial ArenaIn Hungary, the field of entrepreneurship is expanding quickly, and many bright individuals lack the means to carry out their ideas. However, given that more and more Hungarians are starting their own businesses, it is important for investors to know that the money they are investing in a particular project will be used for it. This is where the arena steps in, which will not only make it socially acceptable but also serve as the main draw for both business owners and investors.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőEconomic inequalityI chose the topic – “Economic inequality” because high poverty and economic inequality are important issues in today's society. Many people undermine economic inequality, with the opinion that inequality always existed throughout history and some people simply can be much wealthier than others. It can be said that inequality is inerasable to people whether it is income inequality or gender inequality. However, not only economic but also gender, ethnic, and geographic inequality prevent people from gaining benefits from the economy. The gap between rich and poor keeps widening and it is a serious issue that people need to address nowadays.