Recent Innovations in Mechatronics Megjelenés dátuma szerinti böngészés
Megjelenítve 1 - 20 (Összesen 117)
Találat egy oldalon
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőComputerized evaluation of digital orthopedic moiré pictures(2014) Balla, Petra; Manheritz, Gábor; Antal, ÁkosBy the superimposition of two similar periodic structures translated, or rotated relative to each other, a new structure arises with longer periods. This one is called Moiré pattern and it consists of the Moiré fringes. Moiré imaging (used mostly in spinal deformities) is non-contact, fast, and its harmful radiation does not load patients and can be repeated any number of times. For detecting the spinals shape, a software has been implemented in LabVIEW programming environment with several image processing method. The shape of the spine could be sufficiently reproduced using this program. Screening can be established without X-Ray images, which is much faster and healthier for patients.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőStandard industrial inverter controlled drive chain for various type of EV(2014) Bartha, István; Vitéz, Attila; Dr. Husi, GézaNowdays electric mobility is a progressive field of vehicle technique. Almost all of the well known manufacturers (such as Opel, Toyota, Citroen etc.) has their own type of electric passenger car, more of them is hybrid. With a patented driving chain, we have a versatile traction system, which is cheap, efficient, and easy to implement almost any type of electric vehicle (such as passenger cars, public transportation /busses/, vans, trucks or even as small as electric bikes.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőFunctional design and experimental analysis of a new pinion-engaging mechanism for starter motors(2014) Nagy, Lajos; Szabó, Tamás; Jakab, EndreThis paper discusses a part of an industrial project which can be solved by mechatronic design method. In general, it follows VDI Guidelines 2206 and applying a model-based design tool, focusing conceptual design stage. The objective of the project was to design and construct a new pinion engaging mechanism for starter motor.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőA survey on soft computing techniques used in intelligent building control(2014) Vesselényi, Tibor; Moldovan, Ovidiu; Bungău, Constantin; Csokmai, LehelIn this paper, we present different papers discussing soft computing methods applied in development, optimization and control of intelligent building systems. We present the approaches used, their advantages in solving control problems, analyze and modelling of human behavior in order to implement energy saving control solutions besides accounting for user comfort.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőHow to use NI elvis/labVIEW in mechatronics engineering education(2014) J.Piros, Sándor; Korondi, Péter; Graff, JózsefMechatronics engineering is one of the trendiest branches of engineering discipline nowadays, which combines mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge with information technology. So in the education of engineering students, to become mechatronics engineers, we have to introduce interdisciplinary techniques too. There were several programs developed in the last three decades, but the most useful programs should provide platform for system design and present a suitable environment for development. LabVIEW (Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench) is such a programming language and its graphical nature and visual clarity makes it a good candidate to become a teaching tool in several different subjects.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőInvestigation of the energy poverty risk with building mechatronics(2014) T. Szemes, Péter; Tóth, NóraNowadays, the problem of energy poverty is a more and more frequent occurrence and its solution is a serious and urgent task. Energy poverty is closely related to the poor energy performance of residential stocks. Energy poverty is simultaneously an energetic and social question, due to involving households having bad energetic parameters. Because of bad efficiency, the energy costs are high related to earnings. It is not able to enhance the energy efficiency of buildings. Financial supports for endangered layers should contain measures to increase energy efficiency and decrease energy consumption. However, the concept of energy poverty is applied to social groups, like families or communities. In this paper, we extended the concept of energy poverty to SME (small and medium-sized enterprises). The paper introduces the concept and the risk of energy poverty and the technology of measuring those risks.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőReplacing the ICE by electric motor of the Iveco 150E eurocargo hard-press garbage truck(2014) Dr. Husi, Géza; Kertész, József; Dr. Tiba, Zsolt; Békési, ZsoltA garbage truck is a specially designed vehicle to collect small quantities of waste and haul the collected waste to a solid waste treatment facility. These trucks powered by diesel engine are a common sight in most urban areas. The main features of them are noisy, smelly and contaminating the environment by emission respectively. Some of these harmful effects may be reduced or eliminated by replacing the diesel engine by an electric motor. In this paper we consider the technical options of replacing in terms of vehicle dynamic and bearing capability of the modified drive train parts. The rebuilding is supported by the GOP-1.1.1-11-2012-0617 Economy Developing Operative Programme implemented at the Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics Department, Faculty of Engineering, University of Debrecen.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőDiagnoses of additive faults of serial wounded motor using artificial intelligence methods(2014) Füvesi, Viktor; Dr.Kovács, ErnőIn this paper an artificial neural network based technique will be introduce, which is capable to separate the different types of faulty state of the analysed system and generate signs to alarm the user about the failures in the system. The method can detect, separate, and identify the faults in the system. Large datasets were developed to train the separator networks. To speed up the training process of separator network, active learning method was applied. To find the separator mathematical structure weakness, a complex test process was used where the size of the different faults was varied and the performance of the structure was examined. The examination has two parts: first the appearance and termination of the faults were tested; later the estimation of the fault size was checked. The separator technique needs mathematical models of the analysed system. In our case, the models were also based on feed forward neural networks.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőInvestigation of fan fault problems using vibration and noise analysis(2014) Erkaya, Selçuk; Ulus, ŞabanCooling fans are used to solve the thermal problems of most critical electronic parts in systems. Therefore, it is very important to monitor the fans condition periodically dealing with the detection, location and analysis of the possible faults. The fault diagnosis of rotating systems is increasingly paying attention. The main purpose of this study is to investigate the possible faults in a rotating system using vibration and noise measurements. A simple cooling fan is used for implementing the experimental measurement. Some artificial faults are performed for measuring the system responses. The empirical results show that Acoustic Emission (AE) technique is very useful to detect the faults at the system.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőAn investigation of IGBT open gate fault on field oriented control of induction motor drive system(2014) Elbarbary, Zakaria Mohamed Salem; Elkholy, Mahmoud MohamedThis paper introduces a performance analysis of indirect rotor field oriented control of three phase induction motor drive system under one IGBT open gate fault of the inverter. The performance characteristics of the drive are investigated under healthy operating condition and at faulty condition with IGBT of upper phase leg is opened. The Total Harmonic Distortion of phases current in case opened IGBT are derived. The Simulation of the case study is carried out by using the Matlab/Simulink package on 1.1 kW, 220/380V, 50 Hz three phase induction motor.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőDevelopment of a microcontroller-based system with hardware-in-the-loop method for real-time control algorithms prototyping(2014) Dr. Szász, Csaba; Fülöp, ZoltánIt is well known that the hardware-in-the-loop simulation (HILS) is a wide range used method for control prototyping and system modeling applications. This paper presents a microcontroller-based control system design and development for real-time control algorithms prototyping using the HILS strategy. The entire hardware module of this system is based on a BigPIC6 development board interfaced to the Matlab/Simulink software environment. The plant is modeled by using Simulink components on the xPC target and the control algorithms are implemented on the microcontroller-based module. As a result of the adopted development strategy, a powerful and versatile system has been obtained for real-time control algorithms prototyping and development. A large set of experimental results proves the feasibility and efficiency of the developed HILS system, providing a very efficient research and development tool both for modeling and experimental purposes. Index Terms — hardware-in-the-loop, microcontroller, real-time control, rapid prototyping, HIL simulation
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőLabview software-based building supervising and events monitor system for net zero-energy strategies implementation(2014)As it is well known, due to the continuously decreasing trend of the alternative energy technologies and the costs of the traditional fossil fuels increase, the development of resident or commercial buildings with greatly reduced energy needs becomes a high ranked and more pressing scientific challenge. In topic with this technological and scientific provocation, the paper presents a LabView software-based building supervising and events monitor system designed and developed with the basic purpose to serve as support for net zero-energy control strategies implementation in intelligent buildings. There after a briefly presentation of the adopted intelligent building development strategy, the net zero-energy concept is presented and discussed. Once these theoretical aspects have been expressed and clarified, a multi-layer type implementation is unfolded, where the background layer it is a building supervising and events monitor system. The main software development steps of this system are detailed presented to prove the feasibility and reliability of the adopted implementation strategy.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőArchitecture of a flexible manufacturing cell control application(2014) Csokmai, Lehel; Moldovan, OvidiuThe paper aims to present the architecture of the UO-IMT flexible manufacturing cell control application.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőEvaluation of consumer Behavior in the building mechatronics research centre(2014) Ádámkó, Éva; T. Szemes, PéterAt the University of Debrecen the department of Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics works in a so called Building Mechatronics Research Centre, where the researchers took the first steps of construction of an intelligent and sustainable building so the research infrastructure is configured. Several publications deal with the research centre from the building engineering approach, in this article we would like to describe briefly the applied measurement methods, which are principally conduce to monitor the energy consumption of the building to support the energy efficiency realization.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőSolar power microinverter(2014) Nagy, Zoltán Tamás; Gergely, Eugen IoanIn our days people put accent on using green energy. One such possibility is the use of solar power systems. The problem that occurs is to deliver the obtained power into the grid. In this paper we describe a microcontroller based inverter to obtain the synchronous power which was delivered in the grid.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőFlow synthesis at the TMA 550 AL flexible manufacturing cell(2014) Moldovan, Ovidiu; Țarcă, CătălinThe paper aims to present the components and structure of the TMA 550 AL flexible manufacturing cell whit the goal of highlight the role and place of each component widen the flexible manufacturing cell and also to realise the matricial model of the flexible manufacturing cell emphasizing the relations between the various components of the flexible manufacturing cell.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőConsensual Pupillometry for robotic emotional recognition(Debreceni Egyetemi Kiadó – Debrecen University Press, 2015-03-17) Fekete, Róbert Tamás; Raj, Levente; Neumer, TamasThe main contribution of this research is to develop of a new measuring device for measuring direct- and consensual light reflex of human pupil. In this case the pupillary light reflex means changing of diameter of pupil due to constant light stimulus as a function of time. Researches certify that the pupil diameter and its change reflects the person’s mental or physical state. There are several “eye tracking” devices available on the market, however, none of these are able to perform a proper consensual measurement. The basic principle of the consensual pupil measurement is that while only one of the eyes is stimulated, reactions of both eyes are being recorded and analyzed. The aim of this project was to develop a software, applicable to an existing prototype device in order to carry out “consensual pupillary reflex” measurements.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőAndroid based autonomous mobile robot(Debreceni Egyetemi Kiadó – Debrecen University Press, 2015-03-17) Nagymáté, GergelyThe spreading of mobile robots is getting more significant nowadays. This is due to their ability to perform tasks that are dangerous, uncomfortable or impossible to people. The mobile robot must be endowed with a wide variety of sensors (cameras, microphones, proximity sensors, etc.) and processing units that makes them able to navigate in their environment. This generally carried out with unique, small series produced and thus expensive equipment. This paper describes the concept of a mobile robot with a control unit integrating the processing and the main sensor functionalities into one mass produced device, an Android smartphone. The robot is able to perform tasks such as tracking colored objects or human faces and orient itself. In the meantime, it avoids obstacles and keeps the distance between the target and itself. It is able to verbally communicate wit .
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőHome Compatible Omnidirectional Hovercraft Robot(Debreceni Egyetemi Kiadó – Debrecen University Press, 2015-03-17) Nagymáté, Gergely; V. Farkas, ZitaAs robots slowly integrate into home environments, synthesis of navigation, maneuverability and human acceptance is inevitable. This paper introduces a holonomic hovercraft design and the associated omnidirectional controlling algorithm. Hovercraft capabilities were investigated and discussed though design recommendations in relation to a robot compatible environment. The main aim of the design was to achieve better maneuverability, enhanced capabilities of overcoming obstacles, and the elimination of the drift phenomena that is a characteristic of conventional underactuated hovercraft designs, where rear rotor drive exerts thrust in one direction. Due to own inertia and the low friction of the air cushion, the hovercraft slips out in the original direction. Beyond solving this drift problem, another key feature of our design is the capability to be controlled in a global reference frame regardless of its orientation and desired trajectory with the help of a holonomic thruster drive. Orientation control is also implemented by turning the base of the thrusters. The design was implemented on a remote controlled hovercraft robot and proved to have a superior maneuverability over conventional hovercraft designs, thus our research greatly contributes to future human-robot cooperation in the living environment.
- TételSzabadon hozzáférhetőAn algorithm of avoiding obstacles with intelligent objects(Debreceni Egyetemi Kiadó – Debrecen University Press, 2015-03-17) Yildirim, Şahin; Yașar, EbubekirIn this research a path planning which is the first step of motion planning in robotic applications, away from an obstacle in an environment where exist many obstacles is developed. Different from the algorithms in literature, a path away from an obstacle is planned without determining the configuration free space in a place that contains many different shaped obstacles with the help of intelligent objects that are created object oriented programming(OOP). With the help of this developed algorithm not only the probable paths but also finding the shortest path and correcting it with the help of intelligent objects are evaluated at the same time. This algorithm is so profound that it can form the basic principles of many original Works with the additional in future works.