Theses (IK) Megjelenés dátuma szerinti böngészés
Megjelenítve 1 - 20 (Összesen 270)
Találat egy oldalon
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőShop manager software system development(2011-05-13T10:28:43Z) Dipoko Dipoko, Eugene; Kollár, Lajos; DE--TEK--Informatikai KarShop manager software system development
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAkkreditációt Támogató Interaktív Portál Fejlesztése(2011-11-16T08:25:22Z) Kósa, László; Husi, Géza; DE--TEK--Műszaki KarAkkreditációt Támogató Interaktív Portál Fejlesztése, amely a Debreceni Egyetem Műszaki Kar oktatói, hallgatói és adminisztrátorai munkáját segíti. Az oldalra feltölthetjük a tantárgyak tematikáit és a tantárgyakhoz tartozó leírásokat.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőWeb Design and Development of Dynamic Web ElementsMouktar, Faisal Sani; Bujdosó, Gyöngyi; DE--Informatikai KarWebsites are the most efficient way to present and disseminate information to the world's largest audience. Web browsers are the means of displaying web page content, the website's basic building blocks, and web programming is the basic structure (architecture) of each web page. This thesis on "Web Design, Development" is a complete website design and development analysis. Websites should be able to present abundant information to a visitor in a well-organized manner. Furthermore, secure information must be transmitted between server and client in a reliable manner. Certain major factors, such as user-friendliness, design, usability, browser-friendliness, and so on, are closely related to website performance. This thesis would focus on a variety of web design and development related issues. In the design of most websites, these principles are well used, illustrated and demonstrated.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőE-commerce B2C websiteGhouri, Mohammad Faizan Khan; Bérczes, Tamás; DE--Informatikai KarMy thesis subject is titled "An E-Commerce Website (Business to Customer B2C)." A B2C Ecommerce B2C marketing refers to a corporation's approaches and procedures for advertising its products and services to individual customers to utilize in their everyday lives. I'm constructing this web application with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) and PayPal for online payment, so users may pay with their PayPal account. This online store has the features where a user can add or remove items from the cart. User will need to go through email and password authentication to proceed to checkout. Once the order is placed and paid user can see all the details including shipping address, payment method, cart items and quantity of cart items.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőCryptography AlgorithmsMaronga, Enock Sagini; Kovács, Zita; DE--Informatikai KarI did research on the technologies behind the electronic voting system. I handled each technology in one chapter. In the end, I implemented one of the technologies which is the smart contract. I did documentation of the implementation of a smart contract where I took screenshots of my running codes and explained what the do to get the result at the end. I learned a new programming language that enabled me to implement the smart contract.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőSimulating weather conditions on digital imagesZaher, Ghais; Hajdú, András; DE--Informatikai KarObject detection is an essential part of Autonomous Driving and Driver-Assistance systems. Nevertheless, bad weather conditions like fog, rain and smog decrease the ability to understand the surrounding scene, just like human vision can be impaired in such situations. To overcome this challenge, we simulate fog on clear images that are already annotated then systems are trained to recognize objects using such dataset. In this thesis, we use Convolutional Neural Networks to generate fog on clear images, reducing the human effort of finding mathematical foggificaion formulas and leting our model figure that out. We propose a generative model that simulates fog on clear images using an unpaired dataset of both foggy and fog-free images.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőDeep Learning in Autonomous DrivingEltaweel, Abdulrahman Mohamed Ramadan Ibrahim; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarWhere deep learning in autonomous driving was and is still evolving in the future, and how its applications affect our lives. Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the mobility of the future in both personal and corporate applications. AI is the most potent technological force of our time. In this thesis, I have addressed several areas of deep learning, especially autonomous driving utilizing convolutional neural networks (CNNs). Using CNN in the simulator to create self-driving automobiles that do not require human intervention. demonstrating the significance and enormous influence that autonomy might have. From reducing accidents to saving money, increasing productivity, and other environmental advantages.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőEnhance the routing in self-driving cars using artificial and swarm intelligence algorithmsMokyed, Mohamad Sadek; Gál, Zoltán; DE--Informatikai KarThis thesis paper concentrates on the analysis of the benefits of using swarm intelligence in the self-driven cars. Due to the large amount of data which must be processed and need more intelligence and cooperative way to find the best solution among many solutions to apply this technology and make it in practise. In this thesis IoT technologies and development which enable self-driven car listed, the communication methods have been reviewed and most common swarm intelligence algorithms has been discussed with the basic knowledge about the mathematical background for each algorithm. As the result of this thesis which focus on comparison between three swarm algorithms; Ant colony system, Elitist and Max-Min which based on swarm and cooperative between the vehicles to calculate the shortest path among different solution by this swarm way we will get shortest distance and less traffic which will cooperate in organizing the traffic and enhance the routing in self-driven car which led for more efficient way. By using Python to make benchmark between those algorithms we got 2D and 3D figures which disclose the idea behind some parameters which can make the algorithms more efficient with the same number of cooperated vehicles to calculate this distance.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőRF-LAB (Web App UI for Hardware-based Physical Pen. testing tools)Eltahir, Mohamed Abuelela Ibrahim; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarPhysical Penetration Testing (Physical Pentesting) is a simulated intrusion attempt designed to identify weaknesses in the physical security of systems. To the best of our knowledge, no method is found to efficiently share cloned credentials between Physical Pentesters. In this work, we study the uses of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) in access control systems, along with its security vulnerabilities and privacy limitations. In addition, we propose a solution that fills the gaps in existing Physical Pentesting tools. Our approach, termed RF-LAB, was discovered to be a more efficient way of doing Physical Pentesting. To the best of our abilities, RF-LAB has been built to be as efficient as possible in allowing all hardware physical Pentesting tools, including custom ones, to share obtained access control credentials. RF-LAB might be turned into a web application that not only distributes but also cracks cards, identifies which card is shared, and decrypts encrypted data in the future. As a result, RF-LAB will be able to increase users' attack vectors as they will no longer be limited merely by the capabilities of their hardware resources.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőCryptography AlogrithmsZia, Rida; Kovács, Zita; DE--Informatikai KarIn today's world, there is a huge advancement in the field of technology. Which made the internet as one of the primary sources of the communication channel. This leads to the development of several secure information-sharing protocols and applications for communication over the internet. These cybersecurity applications are guarding us against cybercriminals from stealing our sensitive data for Ransom or any other malicious activities. Still, there is a huge gap in the cybersecurity domain for such applications. In this research, our intention is to build a steganography-based application for secure communication of sensitive data. This application will hide the textual message inside the image file using the RSA (Rivset–Shamir–Adleman) algorithm. The encryption and decryption of the image contain a hidden message will be done through our application using current advance techniques.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőFront-End Web DevelopmentDogantimur, Oznur; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarWhen I look at where I stand right now, after these three years, I can see how much I have improved thanks to my continuous effort. This gives me an inspiration and motivation for my future studies. I have taken a lot of courses from different aspects of programming. I have decided to start building my own product by involving front-end web development technologies.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőFronted Web DevelopmentSaadat, Reza; Adamkó, Attila; DE--Informatikai KarMy goal was to see if I could build a dynamic web application with the help of modern technologies. I wanted to create a design considering the end-users where I display my own works such as pictures, videos & my other personal information on the website. It’s a single page online application and basically used only for photography purposes. The application is all fronted which means it does not include any server-side scripting or backend. The focus was mostly on the user experience and how can an application run smoothly both for me and the user. This Thesis took a while to implement & write, the idea, design & finally development part was a huge learning process for me. The knowledge I had and learning new technologies and tools was something I am really proud of. At first, the design and format of the thesis was something that I really wanted to focus on since it’s the fundamental of any thesis. It is important to look for the most convenient tools/technologies throughout the whole process. This thesis also includes the description of the website, its tools, and web development latest designs, trends, authentications & authorizations development processes, etc. Writing web pages in accordance with the standards shorten site development time and makes pages easier to maintain. Debugging and troubleshooting become easier because the code follows as standard.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőA Web Application for Movie Review System Based on JavaYu, Daxiang; Vágner, Anikó; DE--Informatikai KarThe research of this paper is to use Java development language. SSM (Spring, Spring MVC, Mybatis) framework. choose the technology of B/S model (browser/server), MySQL as the database to design and develop a Movie Review System. The overall analysis of the system includes feasibility analysis, demand analysis and social analysis. The design pursues a beautiful and friendly interface, simple and generous, ensures the logical structure of the program is complete.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőFacial emotion recognition with machine learningAbedi, Saeid; Sütő, József; DE--Informatikai KarThis work is describing the fundamentals of machine learning and artificial neural networks. It introduces the functionality of different layers in a conventional neural network and different approaches to machine learning. With the help of conventional neural networks, a program is created where a model will be trained on a neural network to detect 5 facial emotions in a real-time video camera. It uses python programming language with powerful libraries like Keras and TensorFlow. This work aims to show the new technologies like transfer learning that can help to achieve better performance and accuracy.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőFinancial analysis of General Electric and related economic problemsAllahverdiyev, Telman; Gáll, József; DE--Informatikai KarFinancial analysis of a company is an evaluation of its current operational and financial conditions. It will assist in identifying the company's problems as well as future plans. In the thesis, I will analyze the General Electric (hereinafter referred to as “GE” or “the company”) by using financial analysis methods. In this chapter, general understanding of financial analysis and company introduction of General Electric will be covered, especially more attention will be paid to business divisions of General Electric. Because it's always better to learn more about the company you're doing the financial analysis on, it can help us to get a clear view of the business. Subsequent chapters of the thesis will cover GE Company and primary business divisions, Objectives and Methodology, Financial analysis of General Electric, Impact of economic factors and Conclusion.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőHigh Performance Computing Technologies and approach of applications and implementationMohamed, Sherif Moheyeldin Hassan; Kovács, László; DE--Informatikai KarIntroducing the technology of high performance Computing, since the beginning till Present time. Common Form of High performance computing systems are discussed (Clusters, Dedicated Supercomputers, Cloud computing, Grid computing). Specific explanations of laws, concepts and terminology needed to understand high performance computing. Parallel computers memory architectures are portrayed. Parallel programming models including old and modern are discussed. How to build and the common approaches towards implementing high performance computing technology. Summary and conclusion of the steps and crucial attributes that should be considered during implementing phase and running phase.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőStochastic Algorithm Case StudyZhang, Su Ying; Baran, Sándor; DE--Informatikai KarGlobal and constrained optimization problems nowadays appear in almost all fields of science and engineering. In this case I focused on stochastic optimization in my thesis. The paper contains theoretical backgrounds and codes, along with multiple figures to present an overall review of simulated annealing algorithm. As a first step I created an implementation of SA for global optimization. On the second stage I combined several methods for choosing the candidate points and various cooling schedules. For the last part the algorithm was tested by several test functions.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőBreast cancer Recurrence Prediction With Data Mining TechniquesDemessie, Melaku Bayih; Fazekas, Gábor; DE--Informatikai KarBreast Cancer is one of the renowned women’s diseases around the world, and that moves the women's illness and hence the primary phase practice in breast cancer can deliver possible gain for handling cancer. Primary action not only supports to remedy cancer but also reliefs in the anticipation of its reappearance of the disease. The initial phase of breast cancer is continually has been inspiring the investigation problems, but data mining algorithms create it easy and assists to predict the reoccurrence of the disease. This paper ambition to find out how surely those facts of data mining algorithms can evaluate for the chance of reappearance of the sickness the diverse patients primarily based mostly on the paper highlights the overall performance of diverse demonstrates that class algorithms at the dataset. Classification and records processing techniques are proper thanks to classifying records. Mostly inside the place of the scientific era, wherein the one's strategies are typically utilized in analysis and assessment to make alternatives. We accomplished classification and clustering strategies to pick out the terrific version among those of statistics in data-mining strategies some of the classification and clustering algorithms. In this work as we observe, it is kept, in mind to contribute to the early evaluation and prediction recurrence of breast most cancers. The patient’s facts records had been occupied from the UCI Machine Learning Repository. Thanks, to Dr William H. Wolberg, General Surgery Dept. University of Wisconsin Clinical Sciences Centre, Madison.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőInformation extraction on insurgencyOkoye, Nneka; Fazekas, Gábor; DE--Informatikai KarThe Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria has been a source of concern not only to the government of Nigeria but also to the international community especially when they bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja in 2011. After this attack, it became global attention, the sect has carried out numerous attacks in Nigeria killing hundreds of people. Information extraction is traditionally targeted at fetching narrow and specific information from a wider information base such as the internet. It has also undergone some metamorphosis since its origin, giving rise to Open Information Extraction which allows for more flexibility and less manual intervention. Nowadays, the application of Information extraction concepts is broadening rapidly, reaching various fields of human endeavor. In this work, it has been adopted to derive a platform that offers easier and concise information concerning the prevailing insurgencies in Nigeria. It is believed that by better information, people will be more aware of the tactics of terrorists, and the danger zones to stay away from. The military, on the other hand, would be better equipped to control the situation. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first step in this direction.