- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőBenefits of lentil snacks through the extrusion food manufacturing processSince lentil flour has a high ratio of vitamins and fiber and is low in fat, it is a wonderful substitute for other types of flour when making nutritious snacks. Three meals make up the conventional European meal pattern, however eating between meals, or snacking, has recently gained in popularity. In the production of food, extrusion is a common technique. Food with high fiber content, little carioles, and favored textures are the end goals of this technique. Due to the high temperature and pressure during the manufacturing process, chemical interactions between food molecules occurred. It has been claimed that using lentil flour in the extrusion process is appropriate.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőA comparative study of risk assessment of toxic elements in honey consumed from the region of Bangladesh and HungaryThe study's goals were to characterize and assess the honey's complex elemental composition and to evaluate the possibility of toxic elements in honey from two distinct countries. Seven different floral kinds of honey were investigated, namely, mustard (Brassica nigra), Black Seed (Nigella sativa) litchi (Litchi chinensis), Wild (Sundarban’s), Acacia ( Robinia pseudoacacia), Chestnut (Castanea sativa) and Forest/Honeydew honey. The highest potassium content is found in Bangladeshi and Hungarian honey, with an average potassium content of 948 mg/kg in Bangladesh and 1367 mg/kg on average in Hungary. Samples of Hungarian honey were shown to have a lower aluminum risk than samples of Bangladeshi honey. According to the results of the current investigation, it can be assumed that children are the demographic group most exposed to toxic elements. We found that the mineral levels in black seed, wild B3, chestnut honey, and forest honey were exceptionally high.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőProduction and testing of nanofilter for yougurt and air filtrationWe developed an easy-to-use system for the production of nanofibers and non-woven fabric from it. We proved that this filter efficiently removes the particles from water, air, and yogurt. For nanofiber production, the applied polyvinyl butyral (PVB) is a suitable polymer. The PVB nonfilter is applicable for water filtration, after the filtration we can obtain bacterium-free water, which could help in the case of natural disasters and can be applied in nature tours. The biggest challenge in technology is the development of the industrial size of production. For this, we have to increase the speed of production by at least 100 times faster.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőVegetation changes as ecological indicator of the effects of climate change in the Pantanal, BrazilOne of the most extensive and continuous inland wetlands in the world is the Pantanal, which is part of the world’s most extensive wetland system, the Paraguay-Paraná Wetland System, which covers 400,000km² of the central valley of South America and its territories. According to a recent study published, the ecosystem is "critically threatened" by climate change, which harms biodiversity and reduces the ecosystem's capacity to help control water for the continent and carbon for the entire planet. The main goals were, by using remote sensing, to identify the conservation units, to assess environmental factors and potential human effects near the Pantanal wetland vegetation area, and to provide advice for future wetland research that will provide insights and support the development of an early warning system for decision-making. Hydrological, deforestation, and conservation unit data was acquired from TerraBrasilis, a web portal platform developed by INPE. The SRTM data, which is generated from NASA’s Shuttle Radar Topography, was downloaded using the USGS Earth Explorer. Hydrology analysis was performed with the ArcGIS Pro version 3.0 software. Buffer zones were created around the study area to better understand the dynamics of anthropogenic impacts. In addition, Sentinel-2 data was used to analyze land cover and land use changes in 2018, 2020, and 2022. The findings indicate that deforestation will soon reach the Pantanal's interior entailing more immediate investments in the environmental management of protected areas. It also corroborated with studies showing that the northern Pantanal may become a savanna or perhaps a dry region in less than 20 years.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőCampylobacteriosis in poultry production and improved methods of detection and identificationPurpose of this Thesis is to make the review on topic of veterinary and sanitary assessment and improved methods for the detection and identification of bacteria of the genus Campylobacter in poultry meat. I made the comparative evaluation of liquid enrichment media (Bolton broth, Preston broth) and dense differential diagnostic nutrient media (Muller-Hinton, brucella agar, campylobacter agar). I have provided analysis about a comparative assessment of the identification of campylobacteria using the Api Campy test system and the MALDI Biotyper Microflex mass spectrometry method. Analysis of the results of campylobacter identification using the Api Campy test system using additional tests and the MALDI Biotyper Microflex system. That the method of mass spectrometry using the MALDI Biotyper Microflex system allows 100% identification of isolated cultures of campylobacteria with minimal time (2.5 hours) and without the use of additional consumables.