Theses (MÉK) Cím szerinti böngészés
Megjelenítve 1 - 20 (Összesen 152)
Találat egy oldalon
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőA comparative study of risk assessment of toxic elements in honey consumed from the region of Bangladesh and HungaryJahan, Sharmin; Czipa, Nikolett; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThe study's goals were to characterize and assess the honey's complex elemental composition and to evaluate the possibility of toxic elements in honey from two distinct countries. Seven different floral kinds of honey were investigated, namely, mustard (Brassica nigra), Black Seed (Nigella sativa) litchi (Litchi chinensis), Wild (Sundarban’s), Acacia ( Robinia pseudoacacia), Chestnut (Castanea sativa) and Forest/Honeydew honey. The highest potassium content is found in Bangladeshi and Hungarian honey, with an average potassium content of 948 mg/kg in Bangladesh and 1367 mg/kg on average in Hungary. Samples of Hungarian honey were shown to have a lower aluminum risk than samples of Bangladeshi honey. According to the results of the current investigation, it can be assumed that children are the demographic group most exposed to toxic elements. We found that the mineral levels in black seed, wild B3, chestnut honey, and forest honey were exceptionally high.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAdalékanyagok jelenléte az élelmiszeriparban, valamint az élelmiszer-adalékanyagokhoz kapcsolódó fogyasztói szokások vizsgálataÓnodi, Réka; Ungai, Diána; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarSzakdolgozatom témájául az élelmiszer-adalékanyagokat választottam, amelyek napjainkban szinte már minden élelmiszer előállításához szükségesek. Szakdolgozatomban a különböző E-számokhoz tartozó fogalmak és típusok ismertetésén kívül szerettem volna körbejárni a hozzájuk tartozó fogyasztási szokásokat, véleményeket, technológiai szerepeket, és egyes adalékanyagokat részletesebben kifejteni. Célom volt még a vélt és valós félelmek feltérképezése.Ebben a témában végeztem egy kérdőíves kutatást, amelynek célja az volt, hogy felmérjem az átlagfogyasztók megítélését és ismeretét az adalékanyagokhoz kapcsolódóan, valamint szokásaikat különböző korosztályok szerint. Valamint az ismeretek terjesztésének módját valamint igényét. További célom volt a kutatás során a beérkezett adatok feldolgozása, kiértékelése, valamint a következtetések levonása.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAdsorbents as mitigators in the Transport System of Nitrogen in SoilSakiyo, Jesse John; Kovács, Elza; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarWe will be investigating based on review the adsorption properties of Bentonite, Biochar and zeolite as possible soil absorbents. The three have the most extensive scientific findings to back them up. We will concentrate on the adsorption behaviors in this thesis by employing Freundlich and Langmuir equations, pseudo-first and second-order kinetic equations, and thermodynamic analysis, both of which are focused on various studies performed in previous research work. Excess ammonium NH4+treatment and neutralization of various hotspots such as agriculture and industrial areas are vital for improving groundwater quality and reducing atmospheric pollution. It has been discovered that affordable adsorbents were found to be efficient, and interesting NH3removing methods have been tested to see whether they can be enhanced. Despite the threats posed by carbon and clay pollution and energy supply, carbon dioxide and adsorption could serve as a potential hazard to the long-exposed entities. It could be dealt with using various techniques. NH4+concentrations, as opposed to inversing, have a positive outlook. I agree that removing low adsorption concentrations of sodium hydroxide from naturally occurring or secondary sodium bicarbonate. It is a sure path to ad-sorbing for products for use in NH3/NH4+concentrations.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAflatoxin M1 level in milk in relation to fatty acid compositionKastrati, Shkëmb; Pusztahelyi, Tünde; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThe aim of this research was to see whether aflatoxin B1 intake affects fatty acid metabolism and, as a result, fatty acid composition in raw bovine milk. We have made the determination of milk fat percentage, percentage of fatty acids and found the correlation between each of them with AFM1 level. Enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay (ELISA) was used as a method for the determination of AFM1 level in these samples. Based on the results we concluded that there was no connection between the presence of AFM1 in milk and fatty acids. The levels of AFM1 were unrelated to the other types of fatty acids present in these milk samples.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAn overview of food safety standards and institutions in KenyaKamina, Barbra Wausi; Máthé, Endre; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarFood safety in Kenya has great potential in being improved however it faces few hindrances such as lack of capital to boost small scale industries like in the suburban areas to ensure they can maintain high level of hygiene. In addition to this there is also the issue of lack of consumer awareness which means that the public do not have the knowledge of proper food hygiene and this is one of the major causes of food borne diseases. Based on the analysis we can see that one of the common threats to food safety is corruption. Corruption is a common thing in most African countries, and this leads to production of low quality products as the laws are not being implemented. In my opinion harsh fines or more strict laws should be implemented in order to curb this situation. The respective governments should also increase the wages of the various institutions to reduce the corruption rate.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalisis of nutrient content of different poultry manure solutionsRodriguez Murcia, Oscar Javier; Nagy, Péter Tamás; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThe General objective of this research was to determine the optimal tea compost making process taking into accountratio dilution, time and temperature for increasethe availability of nutrients in soil, by analysing the effects of three different temperature and three different brewing times on thenutrient available concentration (nitrate (NO3-), Ammonium (NH4+), Potassium (K+), Phosphorus (PO43-)) and pH.Theresearchtook place in the laboratoryfacilities of the Institute of water and environmental managementof the University of Debrecen from February of 2020. Where Granulated poultry manure was obtained from a commercial supplier, by mixing this based material with distilled water, 3 different Compost tea solution were analysed.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of GEBV (Genomic Estimated Breeding Value) in Hungarian BullsDamai, Ray Gian Muhammad Fajar; Novotniné Dankó, Gabriella; Posta, János; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThis thesis aims to evaluate the GEBV score based on linear traits. The research resulted that GEBV muscularity was strongly related to production traits, and the GEBV growth rate was strongly related to the average daily gain of the cattle. Furthermore, the reproduction performance was analyzed using a correlation test, and only GEBV of easy calving and a pelvic inner diameter were significantly correlated with rump width. The research also tested a correlation between birth of the year and origins of the animals. Origins significantly high influenced production and reproduction performance such as easy calving, muscularity, body score, and bone fineness. Meanwhile, the correlation of birth year with growth rate, muscularity, and pelvic inner diameter is relatively low.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of maize nutritional status exposed to abiotic stresses based on uav monitoring systemKgopa, Lucky Madimetja; Radócz, László; Bojtor, Csaba; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThe research was aimed at analyzing the nutritional status of Maize exposed to abiotic stresses using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). The experiment was conducted at Látókép Crop Production Experiment Site of the University of Debrecen, Hungary. Treatments of nitrogen were applied in both irrigated and none-irrigated fields. Huge connection was noticed for the NGRDI, RGBVI and VARI records with the nitrogen content, which embraces them as suitable in distinguishing proof of the nourishing status of corn concerning nitrogen. The outcomes showed that cultivating maize with a water shortage without a huge lessening in yield was incomprehensible.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of multifunctional shelterbelt system in organic farmGantulga, Tsogzolmaa; Nagy, Attila; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThis thesis is about multifunctional shelterbelt tree system on organic farm. Shelterbelt tree is supposed to reduce wind impact and accomplish micro climatic condition on the field. As a sequence, soil organic matter content and yield precentage demonstrates higher figure comparing with outer hedgegrow. . In order to confirm theoretical background, I have tried to look forwardsimilar researches in other regions of world such as Canadian shelterbelt system in arid condition. Above thesis is about to research efficient protective way of multifunctional shelterbelts system to crop and environment by investigating wind dynamics and soil characteristics. While I am writing my thesis, I have used factual research method, expert analysis method to clarify reasoning of establishing micro climatic condition.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of physical-chemical properties of two types of dietary fiber enriched steamed bread and their applicationZhang, Miaomiao; Máthé, Endre; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarCorn flour added and psyllium husk enriched steamed bread. The healthy effect on humen beeings of corn stuff. The high fiber content food product is good for people. Soft food stuff for the elder groups.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of physio-chemical properties of Hungarian monofloral honey typesKhan, Ahzam Afnan; Czipa, Nikolett; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThis thesis is about Analysis of physio-chemical properties of Hungarian monofloral honey types. Determining pH, diastase activity, sugar & moisture content, proline content, electrical conductivity, total phenolic content. honey types are acacia honey, Sunflower honey, Forest honey, linden honey, rape honey collected from various counties of Hungary.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of the effects of water retainer and soil moisture on soil and plant parametersUchuno, Maureen Chizoba; Nagy, Péter Tamás; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarWater Retainer is an organic soil conditioner used to treat the root zone of plants with the sole purpose of retaining usable soil moisture. Water retainer substantially increases the soil's potential to sequester water, enhancing soil health and, by extension, crop yield. One important advantage of the water retainer is the ability of the soil to withstand extreme drought conditions. In this era where the knowledge of climate change and its global effect is essential, there is a need to come up with innovations to adapt, especially in agriculture. This research analyzed the effect of this soil water conservation innovation on some plant and soil parameters yielding results that tilted in the positive direction, improving yield and availability of soil moisture.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of TNF-α, IL-2 and IL-6 inflammatory factors in human saliva by chewing gum containing sour cherry extractIsidro, Celyne; Fazekas, Mónika Éva; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarIn current times, health beneficial foods, such as sour cherries, have been gaining popularity among consumers. Several studies have described the anti-inflammatory effects of some molecules of sour cherry extract. These molecules are the anthocyanins which have been studied to show beneficial health effects (Blando et al., 2004; Abramson et al., 2001). With the aim of determining the anti-inflammatory effects of anthocyanins in sour cherry extract, our research was conducted from the analysis of unstimulated and stimulated saliva samples that have been collected from various patients to show the beneficial health effects that these anthocyanins may have. Through the examination of saliva samples collected from volunteers, we conducted research to further examine the anti-inflammatory effects of chewing gum containing sour cherry extracts on the changes of the expression levels of inflammatory cytokines.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAnalysis of vanilla flavoured food products by HPLC-DAD and authenticity checkingLlanaj, Xhensila; Soós, Áron; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThis study explores and characterizes the composition of ice cream, yoghurt, pudding and pudding powder flavoured with vanilla by analysing these vanilla compounds: 4-Hydroxybenzoic acid, vanillic acid, 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde, coumarin, ethyl vanillin, vanillin. Also, trying to determine vanilla authenticity in the products.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőApple juice quality modeling using Raman and Mid-infrared spectroscopy coupled with chemometricsBudisetyowati, Novarian; Elek, János; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThe amount of apple juice consumption keeps increasing as it is the one of the most popular agri-food product in most countries. Current analysis method focused on physiochemical parameters that can be measured in fruit juice sample, such as taste, pulp concentration, acidity, brix level, texture, the level of additives. The primary objectives of this study are developing a model to predict apple juice quality and examining whether the model is suitable to predict the quality of apple juice of different quality level. Overall, MIR spectroscopy results into better PCA model compared to Raman spectroscopy. It can be seen that sample groupings of good and bad quality are achieved by PC1, PC2 and PC3. Prediction of test set using LDA model from training set results into 100% of accuracy for all data measured with Raman and MIR spectroscopy, indicating the suitability of the model to predict the quality of different samples measured at the same time and same instrument.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőApplication of laparoscopic artificial insemination in a conventional lacaune sheep farm using frozen-thawed semenZegeye, Zemenu Birhan; Vass, Nóra; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarDue to the complex anatomical structure of the ewe reproductive tract accompanied with low quality of frozen ram semen for artificial insemination, this has resulted to a challenge in regard to using superior genotypes for reproductive ovine performance. Hence, improved genetics in ovine management has not been efficiently and widely used. Therefore, intrauterine semen deposition by laparoscopic insemination should be adopted in the current sheep production systems. Thus, this study aimed to assess the pregnancy rate (PR) and lambing rates (LR) of ewe inseminated by laparoscopic insemination techniques using frozen-thawed semen. The research used imported frozen-semen from France originating from two rams of the Lacaune breed. Ram semen provided was categorized A and B to distinguish the identity of the two rams, whereas the ewes were grouped according to age in years (1, 2 and 4). Before insemination, the semen was examined microscopically for its motility and viability and thereafter the LAI technique was performed to 19 Lacaune breed ewes using frozen-thawed semen. The overall pregnancy and lambing rates results were 31.57% (6/19) and 42.10% (8/19) respectively. Out of 2 ewes in the one-year age group that were inseminated, only 1 ewe lambed representing 50%. However, from 16 ewes inseminated of four-year age group, 5 ewes lambed representing 31.25%. Significant difference based on age group was not evaluated due disproportionate of the data, (such that the data included 2 ewes in one-year-old age group, 1 ewe in two-year-old age group and 16 ewes in four-year-old age group). Based on the ram semen, 33.33% and 30% of the inseminated ewes were pregnant from ram A and ram B semen respectively. However, in the case of lambing rate, 44.44% and 40 % of the ewes lambed from using semen of ram A and B respectively. There was no significant difference (p>0.05) in pregnancy and lambing rates based on semen collected from the two rams. Finally, in this research study, ram semen had no significant effect on pregnancy and lambing rates using laparoscopic AI on the flock. This could be due to the fact that the rams had quality semen. Furthermore, it could be due to the fact that the rams were of the same breed hence there was no difference between ram semen. Evaluation of ram semen, accompanied with appropriate ewe selection based on age and rightful deposition of semen could lead to better and more consistent results. Overall this could contribute to the successful application of laparoscopic artificial insemination in Lacaune sheep production systems for enhanced productivity.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőApplication of lean management principles in Hungarian livestock farmsGuinancio Correa, Lucas; Komlósi, István; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarAgriculture, like other industries, is under constant pressure to enhance production methods, increase efficiency, and reduce resource use and waste. In search of this route of continual development, the Lean Manufacturing concepts and philosophy emerge as a promising tool for use in farming. The purpose of this paper is to demonstrate how Lean Manufacturing ideas are being promoted in the agriculture field, as well as the benefits and applications of Lean Farm to Hungarian livestock farms. Furthermore, using an in-person interview, a questionnaire, on-site observations, and data analysis, it will be possible to determine the farmers' "Lean level" and provide Lean focused solutions to enhance their production flow, decrease waste, and add value to their products. According to the findings, most of the farmers interviewed had no prior understanding or training in any Lean ideas, but they had previously implemented some Management and Standardization techniques, which are the foundation of a successful Lean strategy. Individually or in combination, the ideas described in this paper can be employed. The application of Lean Philosophy tools in the livestock sector, specifically in the operations and processes of sheep and cattle production, can result in improvements and efficiency that directly contribute to increased productivity, cost reduction, and waste elimination., that is, proposals that act within the main focuses of the application of Lean Philosophy tools.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAscorbic Acid degradation in orange and apple juicesAjayi, Margaret Opeyemi; Béni, Áron; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThe focus of this thesis was on vitamin C and the degradation of ascorbic acid in orange and apple juices. My research was on the effect of different temperatures on the Vitamin C content of apples and oranges during storage. For this research, I used the High-performance liquid chromatography and spectrophotometry method. This research showed that the vitamin C content in fruits decreases faster when the temperature increases. Due to the sensitive nature of Vitamin C to heat, light, and other factors, fruits are best stored at lower temperatures and for a short period of time. The best way to benefit from all the vitamin C content is to consume fresh fruits.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAssessing the effect of mineralization of different types of poultry manure on the pH, NO3- and NH4+ levels of sandy soil at different soil moisture levels over timeKaranja, Mary Waithera; Nagy, Péter Tamás; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarThis study focused on assessing nitrogen mineralization in sandy soil amended with different types of poultry manure. The pH, NO3- and NH4+ levels in the soil were assessed at different soil moisture conditions over a short laboratory aerobic- incubation period. The objectives of the study were: (1) To assess the pH levels of the manure-amended soil at different soil moisture conditions during the aerobic incubation period, (2) To assess the NO3- levels of the manure-amended soil at different soil moisture conditions during the aerobic incubation period, (3) To assess the NH4+ levels of the manure-amended soil at different soil moisture conditions during the aerobic incubation period.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAssessment of ammonium nitrogen adsorption of rice husk biochar and its potential as soil amendmentMacagga, Reena; Kovács, Elza; DE--Mezőgazdaság- Élelmiszertudományi és Környezetgazdálkodási KarRice husk, a by-product of rice production, may become a pollutant if not utilized. Instead of contributing to agricultural waste, it can be transformed into rice husk biochar, which is a novel material with combined adsorbent and soil amendment properties. Its adsorption capacity was analyzed using equilibrium models (Langmuir and Freundlich isotherms) and kinetic models. Its surface and composition were also analyzed to provide additional information on its adsorption mechanism. Lastly, a conceptual and theoretical assessment of its potential as a soil amendment that can also decrease ammonium nitrogen leaching through its adsorption capabilities were presented.