- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAdvanced pharmacological treatment of GERDThis thesis treats about the advanced treatment of GERD. Brief sentences about the disease, previously used treatments, mechanisms are explained. This thesis also highlights about the newly been used drugs, P-CABs. Evaluation of the drug is included using latest information about the drug. Effect of the first-line drug for GERD verses newly rising drug is mentioned.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőPharmacological Management of Acute StrokeThesis discussed the new approches for acute strokes therapy and prevention by targeting the neurovascular units
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőNew perspectives in the treatment of Pre eclampsiaPre eclampsia has been a major cause of maternal and infantile mortality for centuries, many years of research has vastly improved outcome for patients suffering from this vascular disease, yet there still needs to be a further understanding behind the pathomechanism of pre eclampsia to further improve mortality rates and prolong pregnancy. Novel treatments that target newly understood angiogenic factors could potentially play a role in the pathomechanism of pre eclampsia and could hold the answer to prolong pregnancy and thereby significantly reduce mortality and morbidity. Also interesting would be the role of monoclonal antibodies coupled with benifits of low side effects profiles in relation with this form of conservative therapy. The introduction of an effective conservative therapy might help reducing the poor outcomes of preeclampsia in developing countries through easy access and administration.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőCOMPARISON OF SWAN-GANZ INVASIVE HEMODYNAMIC MEASUREMENTS AND ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC DATASwan-Ganz catheterization is executed in a patient population with heart failure and suspected pulmonary hypertension. Echocardiographic data of these patients is also collected. Both the data sets are compared and correlations are tested out to see if the non-invasive echocardiographic data can be used to predict the invasive swan-ganz data.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőNew Pharmacological Treatment Of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionHeart failure has contributed to a rising mortality and hospitalization rate in the past decades despite several breakthrough discoveries and advances in its management. Approximately 50% of all patients with Heart failure have heart failure with reduced ejection fraction. Different etiologies and pathogenesis pose a challenge in finding the optimal management for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction. Albeit these challenges posed, over the years there have been recent advancement in the pharmacotherapy of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction with recent breakthroughs and new additions to the guideline directed therapy involving drugs like ARNI ( Neprilysin inhibitor and Valsartan combination), Omecamtiv Mecarbil (a cardiac myosin activator that improves myocardial function by augmenting cardiac sarcomere function), Vericiguat (an oral soluble guanylate cyclase stimulator) and even SGLT2 inhibitors which is usually used in type 2 diabetes patient have been found to be useful in reducing mortality. More studies are being conducted on several drugs and other alternatives such as gene therapy which may help treat the disease are being explored. Additionally, the future is bright with exciting and promising therapeutic options waiting to be discovered.