- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőAntidepressants and anxiolytic drugsTo determine different classes/types of antidepressants and anxiolytic drugs of pharmacological relevance. To review side effects of antidepressants and anxiolytic drugs. To identify the etiology of depression and anxiety.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőPharmacotherapy and Dieto-therapy of Cardiovascular Diseases with Emphasis on Hyperlipidemia.The Pharmacotherapy and Dieto-therapy of Cardiovascular Diseases with emphasis on Hyperlipidemia.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőEffect of quercetin on adhesion and cell division of metastatic uveal melanoma cellsThis thesis aimed to review the effects of quercetin on the adhesion and cell division of metastatic uveal melanoma cells. Uveal melanoma (UM) is a rare but lethal type of cancer which affects the uvea of the eye. The treatment options used nowadays are invasive and UM is a chemoresistant type of cancer. For these reasons, there is a dire need for more stable and less invasive options. Quercetin is a dietary flavonoid which is known for its numerous health-promoting benefits, due to its favorable properties such as its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cancer-fighting properties.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetődegenerative disorders and treatments in the central nervous systemDegenerative disordersof the central nervous system tend to affect various body functions. for example, breathing, talking, balance and movement. They are distinguished by the gradual loss of function of a specific group of neurons and their connections; they are usually sporadic. They include alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, frontotemporal dementia. There is no prevention or cure and they usually target the elderly population, your chances of getting it increases with age except in the case of multiple sclerosis and huntington's disease. They can be hereditary. Their different causes, epidemiology and biomarkers of each disease, that helps with diagnosis, the pharmacological and non pharmacological approaches to treatment are reviewed further.
- TételKorlátozottan hozzáférhetőBGP-15 containing Solid-lipid micro- and nanoparticles: Development and CharacterisationSolid-lipid nanoparticles are tiny, spherical carriers composed of a hydrophobic core and an aqueous phase. BGP-15 is a nicotinic amidoxime derivative developed by Hungarian researchers. It is a potential antidiabetic drug candidate with cardio-, neuro-, nephro-, and photoprotective properties. During the experiment, the aim was to formulate a suitable solid-lipid micro- and nanoparticle that contains BGP-15 for controlled delivery to the site of action. Furthermore, this study was designed to evaluate the SLNs prepared by two different techniques: High shear homogenisation and Ultrasonication in terms of drug loading and entrapment efficacy, size distribution and polydispersity index.